Thursday, August 25, 2011

The Longest Ambulence Ride

I'll never forget that day .They almost dropped him 3 times trying to get him on the stretcher .Why?cause our house is smalla nd h e is big and they couldnt safely meneuver the  the stretche rin .Then they almost wacked his head on the door.I put johny in his bed so he wouldnt run out and helped them by holding his head.Veronica wa sin her bouncy chair!!
Then they got him on th e stretcher and i gave the helper a bag with some cloythes and shoes thinking positive taht hed be helped and com ehiome soon!! Just lik e he always did.
Then i looked him in the eye and kissed hima nd i saw then that this was different he looked up at me lik e he was scared like he knew he woulda never step foot in this house again.and he is right you well find out why later.
I told him i love you and to hurry ome taht ill stay with the babies til he comes home  and looked in his eyes aggaina nd kissed him.Then I LOOKED ONE MORE TIME AND HE SEEMED LIKE HE WA SDIFEFRENT I GEUSS I KNEW.
tHE REST OF THIS WAS TOLD TO ME LATER A S I WASNT THERE BUT HALF WAY TO THE HOSPITAL IN THE AMBULENCE  HE STARTED LOSING ABILITY TO HOLD HIS OXYGEN AND GOT WAY LOW ALMOST NON EXITENT.HE WA SINTUVBATED AND SEDATED IN THE AMBULENCE.THEN IMMEDIATELY AIRLIFTED TO EAU CLAIRE LUTHER MIDELFORT!!

2 comments:

  1. i hope he gets well soon marissa <3 Melinda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hang In There

    Hello, my friend; You’re on my mind,
    Because you're somehow ailing,
    But your response to any challenge
    Has always been unfailing.

    So I’m confident you’ll win again;
    Hang in there, and you’ll see;
    You’ll be back on top in no time,
    Tackling life courageously.

    ReplyDelete